- help at the opening process, so the mold isn’t slipping on the TSB plates
We recommend to use two magnetic holders for each side.
One magnetic holder has a holding force of 70 kg
Manual mould splitter RUD TECDOS TSB.
Open and close injection moulds and tools quickly & simply.
The manual mould splitter RUD TECDOS TSB enables uncomplicated opening and closing of injection moulds and tools up to 2.5 tonnes. Thanks to the mobility of the plates, the tool halves can be separated from each other by hand. Inspection, cleaning, and maintenance can be carried
out directly on the tool opener. Thanks to its low weight and compact dimensions, the RUD TECDOS TSB can be used flexibly throughout the factory. Together with the RUD TECDOS TMB, the RUD TECDOS TSB offers an ideal combination.
Construction and components of mould splitter / manual tool opener RUD TECDOS TSB.
Manual opening and closing of injection moulds and tools up to 2.5 tonnes.
Rotatable by 360°
Movable plate with fixing mechanism
Rotatable by 360°
Levelling adjustment feet
For levelling an uneven hall floor.
Advantages of the mould splitter RUD TECDOS TSB.
- Suitable to separate / open injection moulds up to 2.5 tonnes
- Manually guided and controlled opening of moulds without the use of electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic auxiliary energy
- 360° rotation of tool halves
- Maintenance, assembly, or disassembly on the work surface
- Direct opening and closing possible without time-consuming disassembly of hoses, connections, and other components
- Optimisation of tool handling processes by shortening the handling times and the operator’s working time
- Prevention of damages to moulds, machines, and the infrastructure
Additional options for the RUD TECDOS TSB
- customers can work in an ergonomic height
- TSB is not standing on the floor
- brackets are mounted on the TSB plate
- easily secure the mold halves with T-Slots