- help at the opening process, so the mold isn’t slipping on the TSB plates
We recommend to use two magnetic holders for each side.
One magnetic holder has a holding force of 70 kg
Manual mold splitter RUD TECDOS TSB.
Open and close injection molds and tools quickly & simply.
The manual mold splitter RUD TECDOS TSB enables uncomplicated opening and closing of injection molds and tools up to 5,500 pounds. Thanks to the mobility of the plates, the tool halves can be separated from each other by hand. Inspection, cleaning, and maintenance can be carried
out directly on the mold splitter. Thanks to its low weight and compact dimensions, the RUD TECDOS TSB can be used flexibly throughout the factory. Together with the turning device RUD TECDOS TMB, the RUD TECDOS TSB offers an ideal combination.
Construction and components of the mold splitter RUD TECDOS TSB.
Manual opening and closing of injection molds and tools up to 5,500 pounds.
Rotatable by 360°
Movable plate with fixing mechanism
Rotatable by 360°
Levelling adjustment feet
For levelling an uneven hall floor.
Advantages of the manual mold splitter RUD TECDOS TSB.
- Suitable to separate / open injection molds up to 5,500 pounds
- Manually guided and controlled opening of molds without the use of electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic auxiliary energy
- 360° rotation of tool halves
- Maintenance, assembly, or disassembly on the work surface
- Direct opening and closing possible without time-consuming disassembly of hoses, connections, and other components
- Optimization of tool handling processes by shortening the handling times and the operator’s working time
- Prevention of damages to molds, machines, and the infrastructure
Additional options for the RUD TECDOS TSB
- customers can work in an ergonomic height
- TSB is not standing on the floor
- brackets are mounted on the TSB plate
- easily secure the mold halves with T-Slots