RUD TECDOS TS: Construction and components.
The RUD TECDOS TS opens and closes tools and moulds quickly, easily, and safely, at the touch of a button.
RUD TECDOS TS T-groove mounting plate.
- 1,300 mm x 1,300 mm
- For easy tool attachment
- Other mounting plates are optionally available
RUD TECDOS TM guard bracket (optional).
Hoop design provides distance protection:
- For the front zone
- For the rear zone
RUD TECDOS TS replaceable sliding surface.
- Surface is 380 mm high
- The sliding surface makes it easy to separate and close the tool halves
- Replaceable UHD PE plates
RUD TECDOS TS safety light curtain (optional).
- Stops inadvertent or unauthorised entry to the danger zone
- Protects operators at or near the RUD TECDOS TS tool separator
RUD TECDOS TM attachment points (optional).
- RUD VLBG-PLUS load ring
- Optimised load-bearing capacity: captive exchangeable ICE bolt
- Bracket adjustable in direction of force
Advantages TECDOS TS:
- Mould halves can be opened gently and closed accurately with controlled force and speed
- Precise and uncomplicated mould-handling
- Assembly and maintenance work are reduced
- Operator safety guaranteed
- Less down time due to maintenance work
- Optimised use of resources saves time and money
- Ergonomic working positions at the tool
- Guarantee can be extended