RUD TECDOS TMB INDUSTRIAL WORKBENCH WITH INTEGRATED TURNOVER DEVICE.
Rotate molds | Servicing molds
RUD TECDOS TMB: Construction and components.
The TECDOS TMB, which combines a turnover device with an industrial workbench, rotates molds and tools weighing up to 5,500 pounds with the aid of a cordless screwdriver.
RUD TECDOS TMB cordless screwdriver.
Simply use the cordless screwdriver to operate the RUD TECDOS TMB.
RUD TECDOS TMB table platforms (optional).
PE plates for damping and increasing safety.To the RUD TECDOS TMB table plates
RUD TECDOS TMB storage surfaces (optional).
15.75 inch x 31.5 inch
Storage surfaces on the side
- For storing your accessories safely
- Makes it easier to work and mount molds and tools on the TECDOS TMB
Advantages TECDOS TMB industrial workbench with integrated turnover device:
- Turns molds and objects up to 90°
- Holds molds securely when tilted (for example, at 45°)
- Maintenance, assembly, or dismantling tasks can be performed on the working platforms
- Adjustable table height ensures work on molds and other objects can be performed ergonomically
- Molds are turned using a cordless screwdriver, so there is no need for additional electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic power
- Problem-free integration in existing workshop processes
- RUD TECDOS chain drive: robust, low-maintenance, and durable