Turning device RUD TECDOS TMB.
Revolving molds | Servicing molds
Turning device RUD TECDOS TMB: Construction and components.
The TECDOS TMB, which combines a turnover device with an industrial workbench, rotates molds and tools weighing up to 5,500 pounds with the aid of a cordless screwdriver.
RUD TECDOS TMB cordless screwdriver.
Simply use the cordless screwdriver to operate the RUD TECDOS TMB.
RUD TECDOS TMB table platforms (optional).
PE plates for damping and increasing safety.To the RUD TECDOS TMB table plates
RUD TECDOS TMB storage surfaces (optional).
15.75 inch x 31.5 inch
Storage surfaces on the side
- For storing your accessories safely
- Makes it easier to work and mount molds and tools on the TECDOS TMB
Advantages of the turning device RUD TECDOS TMB:
- Turns injection molding tools and objects up to 90°
- Holds molds securely when tilted (for example, at 45°)
- Maintenance, assembly, or dismantling tasks can be performed on the working platforms
- Adjustable table height ensures work on molds and other objects can be performed ergonomically
- Molds are turned using a cordless screwdriver, so there is no need for additional electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic power
- Problem-free integration in existing workshop processes
- RUD TECDOS chain drive: robust, low-maintenance, and durable
Turning device RUD TECDOS TMB - table plates:
Turning and servicing tools with just one machine - the RUD TECDOS TMB Turning device RUD TECDOS TMB, powered by a cordless screwdriver.
It provides safe handling of tools for injection molds, injection molding tools, punching tools and forming tools. With the new turning device RUD TECDOS TMB, heavy injection molds and tools can be efficiently and safely turned with just one operator. The 2-in-1 combination of an industrial workbench with a turnover device allows for tool maintenance directly on the machine solution. This not only saves time but also saves space. The lightweight and compact size of the TECDOS TMB turnover device allows for flexible use throughout the workshop. Easy transport is possible using a pallet truck.
Safety for people and injection molding tools
The innovative turning device provides safety for the operator, delicate tools, and infrastructure. Without the need for a crane, the TECDOS TMB machine solution turns injection molds and tools weighing up to 2.5 tonnes 90 degrees in seconds using only a cordless screwdriver.
Ergonomic tool maintenance
For hassle-free maintenance of injection molding tools, the TECDOS TMB can remain in any angle position during the turning process. This allows for ergonomic tool maintenance. The industrial workbench with turnover device has a comfortable table height that matches standard industrial workbenches and allows for easy installation on existing equipment. Efficient and process-optimized work is guaranteed.
Optional accessories for the turning device RUD TECDOS TMB
Optionally, table supports integrated into the sides can be used as an extended workbench, assembly surface or shelf. It is also possible to attach a drawer to the turning device TECDOS TMB with reversible table as an option.